COVID-19 UPDATE & COURSE POLICIES
NEED TO CANCEL A TEE TIME?
Please email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text message to 908-213-3080. Our standard 24-hour cancellation policy is in effect.
We're pleased to announce that Architects is open daily for golf only. New guidelines have been established to comply with the Governor’s orders, and to provide a safe and enjoyable experience with us we implemented the below policies & procedures. (Please note that these can adapt and change without notice)
- We are now ALLOWED to accept foursomes.
- No walk-ons. You must pre-book your tee time online.
- Limiting the use of golf cars to one person unless being shared by immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners (Walking is highly recommended, cart availability not guaranteed)
- All tee time bookings will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours from the time the reservation is made.
- No cash will be handled for the safety of our customers and staff.
- Gift cards can be called in to the golf shop 24 hours prior to your tee time for a partial credit or refund to your credit card. Credits cannot be issued on the day of or after your tee time.
- Golf passes & rain checks will not be accepted at this time. Golf passes do not expire and rain checks expiring in 2020 will be extended to December 31, 2020.
- Groups must book single tee times if they wish to pay separate. One credit card charged per tee time.
- All practice facilities, including putting greens and driving range, are closed until further notice.
- To maintain social distancing, please arrive only 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time. If you arrive early, we kindly ask that you wait in your vehicle until your tee time.
- Take-out food is available only for golfers with tee times. Orders are available for pick up at our outdoor grill at the turn.
We are complying with, and adhering to, all State of New Jersey Executive Order 133 guidelines:
- § Implementing electronic or telephone reservation and payment systems while still providing options for populations that do not have access to internet service or credit cards;
- § Extending tee times to sixteen minutes apart;
- § Limiting the use of golf cars to one person unless being shared by immediate family members, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners;
- § Requiring frequent, and after each use, sanitation of high-touch areas such as restroom facilities, range buckets, golf cars and push carts;
- § Restricting the touching of golf holes and flags;
- § Closing golf center buildings, golf shops and other buildings and amenities;
- § Removing bunker rakes and other furniture-like benches, water coolers, and ball washers from the course;
- § Discontinuing club and equipment rentals;
We would like to thank our customers for their support during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing you soon!